Note: Teams who qualify for the finals need to have all their team players registered otherwise they are unable to play in the finals. Unpaid registration monies will not be accepted on finals night.
Teams who qualify for the semi-finals are to pay normal game fee of $80.00 and if they continue into the final, a game fee of $80.00 is also applicable. If your team paid a bond at the start of the season (check with us if you are not sure) then this is used to pay for your last game played.
The below events are scheduled in the upcoming months. In the event of a concert, Boondall Indoor Soccer advises all of our patrons to arrive approx 30min prior to their game time to allow time for parking.
* Registration / Insurance 2017/2018 DUE - 1st November 2017.
* ANZAC DAY PUBLIC HOLIDAY - Wednesday 25 April 2018 - No Games.
*FINALS - WEDNESDAY DIV 1 & 3 - Wednesday 2 May 2018.
* LABOUR DAY PUBLIC HOLIDAY - Monday 7 May 2018. No Games.
* FINALS - WEDNESDAY DIV 2 - Wednesday 9 May 2018.
* FINALS - MONDAY DIV 2 & 3 - Monday 14 May 2018.
*WEDNESDAY WINTER & SEASON START - Wednesday 16 May 2018 - Game 1.
* STATE OF ORIGIN, GAME 1 - Wednesday 6 June. Games TBA.
* STATE OF ORIGIN, GAME 3 - Wednesday 11 July 2018. Games TBA.
* "EVENT" - KATY PERRY - Wednesday 8 August 2018.
* EKKA SHOW HOLIDAY - Wednesday 15 August 2018. No Games.
Referees decision is FINAL. If you have a complaint please lodge it IN WRITING at the soccer office. Abuse of the referees will not be tolerated in any way, shape or form. Offenders will immediately be removed and banned from the centre.
No fighting or striking will be tolerated. There will be NO WARNINGS in regards to this issue. Any player/team deemed to be initiating fights will be immediately withdrawn from the competition and will no longer be welcome to play at any future date.
We are always looking out for referees for both Monday and Wednesday nights.
Applicants must have basic knowledge of futsal / 5 a-side indoor football, and some referring experience a plus.
Please see our counter staff if your interested.
Thursday, 26 April 2018
We hold Indoor Soccer Competitions on Monday and Wednesday nights using futsal rules for Adults. We are independently managed. The competition covers players from high grade to entry level. We also cater for mixed teams. For further information please contact us on – firstname.lastname@example.org